The Connecticut Fire Photographers Association (CFPA) have five types of membership opportunities.
(Please find application at the bottom of the page).
- Full Time Membership is the best way to go for fire photographers across the United States and across the world.
- Full Time Members are able to attend meetings, bring new ideas to the club, and vote on topics of discussion. (We understand that out of state members may not be able to attend meetings, we do sometimes live stream special meetings).
- Full Time Members are expected to be active within the club, especially on our Zello Channels. Our Zello is crucial to helping you get your photos out while your on scene.
- Full Time Members will also be considered for an official CFPA ID after a probationary period.
- Full Time Members will get their photos published on all platforms of the CFPA social media as well access to post their own photos on the CFPA website. This helps generate more views on your photos and link viewers to members own website! (The CFPA won the 2018 IFBA Social Media Award).
- Full time members also can be nominated for CFPA Fire Buff of the quarter and IFBA Fire Buff of the Year awards.
- A full time membership is only $25 a year!
- Associate membership has all the perks above listed except associate members do not get to vote on topics at meetings and associate members are not issued CFPA ID's.
- Associate memberships are not available for members living in Connecticut.
- Associate memberships are $15 a year!
- Junior membership is for members 18 years or under.
- Juniors get all of the same privileges as associate members but at $10 a year!
- Non Profit memberships are for non profit organizations who would like to sponsor the club.
- Non Profit memberships are available for $100 a year.
- Corporate memberships are for corporate companies who would like to sponsor the club.
- Corporate memberships are available for $150 a year.